By Saskia Davis, ©1984
Via the Flylady.
1. Tendency to think and act spontaneously, rather than from fears based on past experiences.
2. An unmistakeable ability to enjoy each moment.
3. Loss of interest in judging self.
4. Loss of interest in judging others.
5. Loss of interest in conflict and one-upmanship.
6. Loss of interest in interpreting actions of worry.
7. Loss of ability to worry (This is a SERIOUS symptom!).
8. Frequent, overwhelming episodes of appreciation.
9. Feelings of contentment and connectedness with others and with Nature.
10. Frequent attacks of smiling.
11. Increased susceptibility to love and to "passing it forward."
12. Increased tendency to let things happen rather than make things happen.
NOTE: If you have all or even most of the above symptoms, your condition of Inner Peace may be so far advanced as to be untreatable!
Psssst: Learn more about Symptoms of Inner Peace and buy a lovely poster version at Saskia's website.
Please note classes will be running through July and August, but not every week--check the schedule here before you head out to the Regent Centre.
Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or 905 521 0043.
If you are brand new to tai chi, and you want to sample a few classes, I recommend that you sign up for my 5-week Introduction to Tai Chi course. The next session begins 1 October 2011. The course will run on Saturday afternoons from 2-3 pm. Enrollment is limited. Details at the top of the sidebar to the right of this message.
Further information on our ongoing classes and workshops is also contained in the sidebar.
I do offer corporate and private lessons. Please contact me for details and rates.
In the meantime, please feel free to browse through the contents of this site for more information. If you are looking for basic information about tai chi, I recommend beginning with this brief introductory series of articles on tai chi:
What is Tai Chi?
Health Benefits of Tai Chi
Who Can Benefit from Tai Chi?
History of Tai Chi
What You Can Expect from Classes With Melissa
Can I Do Tai Chi Even If....?
Your First Tai Chi Class
The Tai Chi Learning Spiral
Thanks for stopping by!